Hosting a women’s ministry event requires a lot of planning, and there are many elements you must remember. The menu is one of the most important – and one of my favorite parts. Having yummy snack ideas for women’s ministry events is an important part of ensuring everyone has a great time at your event.
Need some ideas for snacks to keep everyone satisfied? Check out this list of delicious and easy snack ideas – perfect for any gathering with the women in your ministry!
Frankly, I am not one to cook for women’s events. That would be like getting a haircut the day before one gets married. It’s just too risky.
If your women’s ministry budget allows, the best course of action would be to hire a caterer. But, if that is not possible, I am going to share some recipes I’ve found around the web for delectable that would be perfect.
This women's ministry post covers:
Snack ideas for Women’s Ministry Events #1: Mini Quiches
Ladies Ministry Food idea 2: Yummy Scones
Your comments are welcome on WMR!
Say if this site is helpful. 🙂
Thank you for reading
don't forget to subscribe
Ladies Ministry Snack Idea 3: Cucumber Sandwiches
Church women’s meeting food idea: Ree Drummond’s Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
For a healthy offering that is more hearty than the other light ideas for a women’s ministry event – try a big fresh salad.
I feel Greek salads are more elegant than just a plain green salad. The texture is so yummy to me.
When I make one, I use the normal ingredients like cucumber, tomato, onion, red pepper, Kalamata olives, and feta cheese — but you can add or subtract based on your preferences.
Once, I had one with tuna, and it was really good. Here is a recipe here: https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/greek-chopped-salad-grilled-pita
Snacks ideas you can actually BUY!
French Macarons Gift Box – 24 Assorted Macarons
Visit the Macaron Bites Store – Amazon
Create a board …
How about you team with some other ladies in the women’s ministry and re-create this amazing board?
You need apples. I think Honeycrisp apples and tart granny Smith apples would be a perfect flavor profile to match the sausage.
You need herb crackers. They are everywhere. I’m a Walmart fan, but you’d likely do better going to Sam’s or Costco for them.
Try Aidells Chicken Sausage. You can find it just about everywhere, but I get it at Walmart.
I am not sure what the dip is. I would guess it’s a nice hummus dip, but it can be anything you want!
Other charcuterie boards:
Try this one from the Times: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1022646-charcuterie-board
I was mesmerized watching Chef Billy Parisi create this one:
Did someone say cupcakes?
Donut holes arranged daintily make great
snack ideas for women’s ministry events!
- Planning Christian Womens Retreat that ROCKS!I’m not skimping here. This is my ultimate guide to planning an unforgettable Christian women’s retreat! From spiritual growth to sisterhood, I’ve got you covered. Dive in and start organizing today!
- Planning a Christian Women’s Conference: Vision and PurposeReady to plan a Christian women’s conference with purpose? Define your vision, target audience, and speakers. Cultivate an event that empowers, inspires, and strengthens faith. Get started today!
- Christian Woman’s Ministry CurriculumI’ve created something special for you! Click to discover the Ultimate Christian Women’s Ministry Curriculum! Empower your faith journey with our transformative guide. Read now! 🌟
- 7 characteristics of a Godly womanLet’s change course a bit and talk about the 7 qualities that define a Godly woman, including Faith in Jesus, compassion, humility, integrity, generosity and click to see the rest!
- How to conduct a women’s ministry meetingCheck out my empowering tips to lead a women’s ministry meeting. Cultivate connection, spirituality, and growth through meaningful discussions and activities.
- Taking over a women’s ministry like a proAre you a new women’s ministry leader taking the reins of an existing ministry? Transitioning can be challenging, but our latest blog post has you covered. Explore valuable tips to navigate this journey successfully, from building strong relationships with your team to understanding the unique dynamics of your ministry. Step confidently into your role with insights tailored just for you. Click now!