Your comments are welcome on WMR!
Say if this site is helpful. 🙂
Thank you for reading
don't forget to subscribe
Let’s think about how to
plan a great women’s group activity.
Step 1: Get to the “heart” of the woman
Step 2: Give them a chance to open up and share
Step 3: Consider how you want the women to feel participating in this activity.
[Cool video on bringing people together]
Step 4: Set goals for women’s ministry activities
Step 5: Determine the Ability part of the Activity
Step 6: Define the ‘So what’ or the “SW”?
Step 7. News, Pray, Plug, and Play…
The Final Elements of Planning Women’s Ministry Activities
Read other articles:
- Planning Christian Womens Retreat that ROCKS!I’m not skimping here. This is my ultimate guide to planning an unforgettable Christian women’s retreat! From spiritual growth to sisterhood, I’ve got you covered. Dive in and start organizing today!
- Planning a Christian Women’s Conference: Vision and PurposeReady to plan a Christian women’s conference with purpose? Define your vision, target audience, and speakers. Cultivate an event that empowers, inspires, and strengthens faith. Get started today!
- Christian Woman’s Ministry CurriculumI’ve created something special for you! Click to discover the Ultimate Christian Women’s Ministry Curriculum! Empower your faith journey with our transformative guide. Read now! 🌟
- 7 characteristics of a Godly womanLet’s change course a bit and talk about the 7 qualities that define a Godly woman, including Faith in Jesus, compassion, humility, integrity, generosity and click to see the rest!
- How to conduct a women’s ministry meetingCheck out my empowering tips to lead a women’s ministry meeting. Cultivate connection, spirituality, and growth through meaningful discussions and activities.
- Taking over a women’s ministry like a proAre you a new women’s ministry leader taking the reins of an existing ministry? Transitioning can be challenging, but our latest blog post has you covered. Explore valuable tips to navigate this journey successfully, from building strong relationships with your team to understanding the unique dynamics of your ministry. Step confidently into your role with insights tailored just for you. Click now!
Be sure to pin!